outline is only a teaching aid to patients and should stimulate you to ask the
right questions when seeing your doctor. However, the responsibility of treatment
stays in the hands of your doctor and you.
ABC of rheumatology, second edition, edited by Michael L. Snaith , M.D., BMJ Books,
2. The Merck Manual, 7th edition, by M. H. Beers et al., Whitehouse
Station, N.J., 1999.
3. Goldman: Cecil Textbook of Medicine, 21st ed.(©2000)W.B.Saunders
4. Ferri: Ferri's Clinical Advisor: Instant Diagnosis and Treatment, 2004
ed., Copyright © 2004 Mosby, Inc.
5. Rakel: Conn's Current Therapy 2004,
56th ed., Copyright © 2004 Elsevier
6. Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics:
topics can be found under this link by entering the term you search for.
Suzanne Somers: "Breakthrough" Eight Steps to Wellness-- Life-altering
Secrets from Today's Cutting-edge Doctors", Crown Publishers, 2008
Modified: Aug. 3, 2012