outline is only a teaching aid to patients and should stimulate you to ask the
right questions when seeing your doctor. However, the responsibility of treatment
stays in the hands of your doctor and you.
Habif: Clinical Dermatology, 3rd ed.,1996, Mosby-Year Book, Inc.
Merck Manual, 7th edition, by M. H. Beers et al., Whitehouse Station, N.J.,
1999. Chapter 117.
3. Cotran: Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease, 6th ed.,1999,
W. B. Saunders Company
4. Noble: Textbook of Primary Care Medicine, 3rd
ed., 2001, Mosby, Inc.
5. Rakel: Conn's Current Therapy 2001, 53rd ed.,
2001, W. B. Saunders Company
6. Goroll: Primary Care Medicine, 4th ed.,
2000, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
7. Richard J. Lewis, M.D. at the
42nd Annual St. Paul's Hosp. CME Conf., Nov.1996, Vancouver/BC
Shapiro, Prof. Dermatol., UBC, at 45th Annual St. Paul's Hosp. CME Conf., Nov.1999,
9. D Seager Int J Cosmet Surg Vol 6, No. 1, 1998: 27-31.
Townsend: Sabiston Textbook of Surgery, 16th ed.,2000, W. B. Saunders Company
11. Ferri: Ferri's Clinical Advisor: Instant Diagnosis and Treatment, 2004
ed., Copyright © 2004 Mosby, Inc.
12. Rakel: Conn's Current Therapy 2004,
56th ed., Copyright © 2004 Elsevier
July 29, 2012